Tuesday, May 5, 2015

6th May 2015

hurrmm..I was invited by pakcik blogger Pak Pin, On the Move to join a group called "Sentraal Station" in FB.
Ever since most makcik and pakcik bloggers have migrated to FB, leaving behind their blogs unattended for days, weeks, months and years! I also has left writing in my blog for years! Even though tried many times to do a comeback, but time was just jealous with me... I thought I wanted to write about something, then most of the times it was just left unfinished in the draft! <sigh>
the last post I wrote was in November 9, 2014...tried to do spring cleaning to the blog...hahaha..at last ..it is still the same! Never mind..at least I still remember to login into the blog (after 10 attempts!!) ...nearly forgot the password! ..



What is Sentraal Station? Sentraal Station is where we bloggers will regroup and meet again to rekindle what once brought us together. So the admin has picked up 6th May 2015 as the day to kickstart blogging again among the bloggers ...

I started blogging in 2007, nearly eight years ago. Have known many pakcik and makcik bloggers in blogosphere, and met many of them in the real world too..I bet many of them also have become atok and nenek bloggers !! hahaha..same goes with me ...so..you all have to bear with me ..maybe most of the time I'll write about my granddaughter...

Here I am again..trying to put some thoughts in writing... sooo many things in the list... which one to write first?

Firstly, Alhamdulillah ....Syukur ALhamdulillah kerana Allah masih meminjamkan umur ini kepada diri ini dan masih bernafas dan dapat melakukan amal ibadat buat bekalan di akhirat kelak. Masih dapat lagi "mengembara" di dunia yang fana' ini mengutip ilmu Allah yang bertaburan di bumi ini buat bekalan di dunia yang abadi ... there goes the title of this blog --> PENGEMBARAAN MENUJU ABADI .

next...will be continued in next posting..

by Nurazzah8 (maybe I have to change to Nurazzah10)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gambar Belangkas