Monday, January 26, 2015

Seorang Artis Popular Tempatan Tidak Sengaja 'Upload Gambar Topless' Instagram Miliknya



Six days ago, Karen Mok (莫文蔚) held a press conference for her new album.
According to Asian E-News Portal, when asked about travelling with her husband earlier and how she posted a picture of diving seemingly without a bikini top, Karen laughed and said: "The most outrageous part is my husband instigated me to do it.
"My husband said, 'Why not you remove your bikini too?' He is very generous and feel that I should share with my fans."
Asked if she had any plans for giving birth while traveling for three months, Karen said: "Nope, I will not think about this and I have a long future ahead. We think two people alone is the most fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gambar Belangkas