I have tried the food in Plan B twice. Not too bad. It was 50% off at that time, so everything was worth it. I am not sure if the offer is still ongoing.
The first meal I had was Smoked Salmon Sandwich. The normal price was rm20 meaning after 50% discount it cost rm10. Very worth it given the generous amount of smoked salmon in my sandwich. The sandwich came with a side of lettuce and thinly sliced deep fried sweet potatoes and yam.
The second time round I tried their lamb sausage puff. The sausage was good, but I could not really taste the lamb flavour. I was told to try their pies, which were good.
Free flow of water given in a lab looking bottle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
"Saya nak keluarkan RM 50,000" . Ceritaejoy sewaktu tengahari tadi. Aku ada sedikit urusan dekat kwsp malaysia cawangan alor gajah...
-
Ringkasan musibah di Mekah Dengan hormatnya saya merujuk perkara diatas dan emel makluman Malawakil pada s...
-
Kim Farry dengan kehidupan mewahnya yang gemar berfesyen. SEORANG pencuri, Kim Farry membuat pendedahan mengenai hasil curiannya kini berju...








No comments:
Post a Comment