I was invited to go hiking at Gunung Nuang on this friday (Merdeka Holiday).... Ar first I agreed to go.
But then...
I read blog reviews that it was a 12 hour hike and there were plenty of leeches....
So, I chickened out.
As much as I want to hike, I have never hiked before in my life. I am telling myself I should not be too adventurous. The Gunung Nuang hike was a prep for them before hiking Gunung Kinabalu in September. Sooo nice!! I want, but can't.
Start small aye.. Bukit Tabur hike on Monday will test my stamina.
Maybe I should walk up and down my hill ten times and see how breathless I get as a test.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
"Saya nak keluarkan RM 50,000" . Ceritaejoy sewaktu tengahari tadi. Aku ada sedikit urusan dekat kwsp malaysia cawangan alor gajah...
-
Ringkasan musibah di Mekah Dengan hormatnya saya merujuk perkara diatas dan emel makluman Malawakil pada s...
-
Kim Farry dengan kehidupan mewahnya yang gemar berfesyen. SEORANG pencuri, Kim Farry membuat pendedahan mengenai hasil curiannya kini berju...
No comments:
Post a Comment