Work has kept me busy. Suddenly, blogging time becomes minimal. I am doing things that are interesting and I am still exploring good food and places. It just takes more effort to post up something...
One new interesting project I have taken on is about Autism. Every parent hopes for a normal child. But, sometimes, a special child is born instead. A child who looks normal, but has a mind of his own. We read about autism, we have a general idea of what autism is. But, to give hands-on care for an autistic child is a whole different ball game. I call them special because they really are! Currently, I am learning and experiencing this project on weekends.
I care very much about children. Therefore helping children is what I have been doing since young and I will continue doing it for as long as I can. Many years ago, I did a small charity project for children infected with HIV. It was an eye opening experience.
My contribution is to children. What is yours?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
"Saya nak keluarkan RM 50,000" . Ceritaejoy sewaktu tengahari tadi. Aku ada sedikit urusan dekat kwsp malaysia cawangan alor gajah...
-
Ringkasan musibah di Mekah Dengan hormatnya saya merujuk perkara diatas dan emel makluman Malawakil pada s...
-
Kim Farry dengan kehidupan mewahnya yang gemar berfesyen. SEORANG pencuri, Kim Farry membuat pendedahan mengenai hasil curiannya kini berju...
No comments:
Post a Comment