A can of tuna always comes in handy when I did not stock up my fridge. For the past week, I tried to go meatless but failed. I feel trying to whip up something meatless takes more effort than a dish with meat. I also tend to binge on junk food like bisuits and chocolates after those meatless meals. It was like havin withdrawal symptoms. Meat is my drug :p
Today, with a fridge with zero meat, I only had a can of tuna in my cupboard. I boiled spaghetti and drained it. Then I fried the spaghetti with the tuna and its oil, added some fish sauce and sprinkled chilli flakes. I then mixed in an egg. It was a similar method to cooking fish fried rice.
Yummy meal in less than 30 minutes :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
"Saya nak keluarkan RM 50,000" . Ceritaejoy sewaktu tengahari tadi. Aku ada sedikit urusan dekat kwsp malaysia cawangan alor gajah...
-
Ringkasan musibah di Mekah Dengan hormatnya saya merujuk perkara diatas dan emel makluman Malawakil pada s...
-
Kim Farry dengan kehidupan mewahnya yang gemar berfesyen. SEORANG pencuri, Kim Farry membuat pendedahan mengenai hasil curiannya kini berju...

No comments:
Post a Comment