There are some things which I can never do:
1) Ride a bicycle
2) Bowl
3) Watch a horror or action movie without closing my eyes.
4) Well, there should be more, but I cant think of it now.
The whole point of this post wwas to show my 'memorable' bowling points. Another memorable bowling moment was when I was about to bowl, the bowling ball slipped off my fingers and went backwards instead of forward...
Today was the first time I have ever finished a bowling game by myself. I should be the one to blame for not trying to learn bowling earlier. But, I always had this theory when I was younger, that I would not be tall if I took up bowling. So, I avoided bowling like a plaque. But its different now, since I will not be growing north anymore... Just heading south;p I would wanna try it again. Need stamina to bowl. Played three games, but energy level went down the gutter after the first game.
I was also told a scary experience by a friend. She went bowling with long fingernails and ended up with one fiher missing the nail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
"Saya nak keluarkan RM 50,000" . Ceritaejoy sewaktu tengahari tadi. Aku ada sedikit urusan dekat kwsp malaysia cawangan alor gajah...
-
Ringkasan musibah di Mekah Dengan hormatnya saya merujuk perkara diatas dan emel makluman Malawakil pada s...
-
Kim Farry dengan kehidupan mewahnya yang gemar berfesyen. SEORANG pencuri, Kim Farry membuat pendedahan mengenai hasil curiannya kini berju...

No comments:
Post a Comment